NACO™ Original Nicotinamide Ampoule
NACO™ Original Nicotinamide Ampoule
Purify dull and congested skin.
Harnessing the powers of advanced science and high concentrations of vitamins and minerals, the lightweight serum infuses skin with an intense dose of Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), which has been proven to minimize the look of blemishes and discoloration.
- Sulphate Free
- A multi-functional skincare superstar with several proven benefits for the skin
- Great anti-aging, wrinkle smoothing ingredient used at 5% concentration
- Fades brown spots alone
- Increases ceramide synthesis that results in a stronger, healthier skin barrier and better skin hydration
- Can help to improve several skin conditions including acne, hyperpigmentation scars, acne marks, rosacea, and atopic dermatitis
May Help Prevent Melanoma
Melanoma is a serious type of skin cancer that develops in the cells that produce melanin, the pigment that gives your skin its color.
Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation, either from the sun or tanning beds, damages the DNA of your cells over time and is strongly correlated with melanoma.
Owing to its role in keeping your cells healthy, oral supplements of niacinamide have been shown to enhance DNA repair in UV damaged skin in humans
As such, niacinamide is a promising supplement that may protect against melanoma, especially in high-risk populations, such as those who have had previous nonmelanoma skin cancers
FIGHT BREAKOUTS & HYPERPIGMENTATION: Naco contains 5% Vitamin B3, which means it’s packed with natural, soothing properties that actively work to even your skin tone by addressing breakouts, blemishes, red marks, and irritated skin. It also nourishes your skin to minimize redness or blotchiness while also working as a dark spot remover for the face and diminishing the appearance of hyperpigmentation to give your skin a youthful glow you’re sure to love.
ADVANCED ANTI AGING SERUM FOR FACE: Introducing a Niacinamide Serum as a regular piece of any skincare regimen has been shown to reduce the appearance of the most common signs of aging on the skin, including those around the eye, mouth, and forehead area.
HOW TO USE
(1) Shake the ampoule lightly.
(2) Support the ampoule at the surface and place the EASY OPEN device on it, pressing gently until you hear a ‘click’.
(3) Remove the EASY OPEN device and the top of the ampoule. Position the dispenser on the ampoule up to the line.
(4) Tip half the content into your hand and apply. Store the ampoule on the base, placing the lid on the dispenser.
This serum is water-based and should be applied before any heavier oils and creams at both morning and evening times to feel the full effects.
What else do I need to know?
When building your routine, it is possible to find ingredients that are both beneficial to your skin, but when applied together they can counteract each other for adverse effects. This is the case with Niacinamide and Vitamin C.
Vitamin C has many benefits on the skin, including improving uneven skin tones and fighting against pigmentation, so you may want to use both of these ingredients. However, Niacinamide can minimize the benefits of Vitamin C when applied together.
You can still use both of these ingredients, however, it's important you apply them at alternate times. We recommend you apply NACO™ Original Nicotinamide Ampoule in the morning and your Vitamin C product in the evening.
If you're suffering from inflamed skin, pigmentation, and breakouts, NACO™ Original Nicotinamide Ampoule might just be the best option for you.
Aqua (Water), Niacinamide (5% concentration)
Package Included: 7x Pigment Zero Niacinamide Ampoule (Each bottle 1.5ml)