Nonstick Double-sided Frying Pan
You don't have to pay five-star prices for these meals if you have the right cookware. Become a grill master with a double-sided grill!
WORKS ON BOTH SURFACES
The double-sided broil pan offers two types of surfaces: a flat surface and a ridged surface. Both sides distribute the heat evenly so you can get perfectly grilled meat every time.
In addition to grilling, the double-sided skillet is also great for deep frying and can be used as a pressure cooker so you can uncover meat falling off the bone without sacrificing hours of your time.
The double-sided grill is made of high-quality die-cast aluminum with a non-stick coating. Durable and easy to maintain, it can also be used with different cookers such as halogen, electric, ceramic, or your traditional gas stove.
- The cost of not pasting inside
- Two interior surfaces
- Long-lasting heat resistant coating on the outside
- With an additional sealing rubber
- The double-sided pressure drip tray
- Superconducting die-cast aluminum material
- Magnetic closing mechanism
- Cook food faster and more evenly, saving time and energy
- Less smell and smoke when frying
- Ergonomic handle design for safe and comfortable handling during cooking.
- Ideal for cooking your favorite meat, seafood or chicken.
- Easy and convenient